Jul 12, 2011

Best and Worst Performing Maori Politicians - Updated


We’re well into July and I still haven’t updated the best and worst performing Maori Politicians page. I’m becoming pretty slack when it comes to blogging, hopefully I can pull it together and make time to blog as regularly as I did.

Hone Harawira has finally been bumped from the top spot and Kelvin Davis features as the best performing Maori politician for the first time. Shane Jones also features in the top end as does Tau Henare (yes, Tau Henare).

It was difficult to single out the worst performing Maori politicians. The only stand out was Tariana Turia for her terrible comments re Solomon Tipene.

For the full run down click here.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Tariana showed little loyalty to Solomon, not what anyone would expect from a party leader.

    ReplyDelete

Rules:

1. Anonymous comments will be rejected. Please use your real name or a pseudonym/moniker/etc...
2. No personal abuse. Defamatory comments will be rejected.
3. I'll reject any comment that isn't in good taste.