Oct 10, 2011

Short break

Blogging will be light to non-existent in the coming weeks. I have an exam next week and then another the following week. Given that I have yet to really start studying I thought I had best give blogging a break and focus my energies elsewhere. Of course, should an important issue pop up, I might give my thoughts. In the mean time if you're looking for my opinion on anything feel free to email me at morgan dot godfery at gmail dot com. I'll be blogging furiously in November in the run up to the election though, so hang tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:

1. Anonymous comments will be rejected. Please use your real name or a pseudonym/moniker/etc...
2. No personal abuse. Defamatory comments will be rejected.
3. I'll reject any comment that isn't in good taste.